Association Management Software
Just an update on where we are with the new software implementation:
· New website has been built and is awaiting final data into the live database for final links to be created
· ALL DATA has been moved over to the new system
· The software company is in the process of fine-tuning the data, eliminating duplicates and making sure that everything lines up with their system
· Our user’s group continues to test the new system and report their findings to the developer. SFFMA staff is working hard to establish new processes and procedures in order to accommodate the new system. The new system will launch once all components have been fully tested.
· AutoSync and cross-database data migration with other online training vendors is in the works, once we roll out the new system. Target Solutions and Emergency Reporting have been two systems already identified.
We are grateful to training coordinators and data personnel from Cy-Fair, Harris County ESD 48, Atascocita, North Hays County FD and SFFMA staff for being involved in the development and testing of this program.
We wanted to make sure our users had significant influence on our new program and the FD needs.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to rolling out this new software soon!